Eureka Opera House
Eureka Opera House is an auditorium and convention center in Eureka, Nevada. Built in 1880, and since then has remained an important center of town activities. When motion pictures were first shown there beginning in 1915, the building was renamed the Eureka Theater. It was later closed as a movie house in 1958.The structure was fully restored in 1993. The opera house is the centerpiece of the historic downtown district in Eureka.